Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 20th. Over the last seven days, Monster Byte has traded 247.3% higher against the dollar. Monster Byte has a market capitalization of $468,407.00 and $0.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monster Byte token can currently be purchased for about $0.0278 or 0.00000691 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00374425 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.86 or 0.01646523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00230935 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004749 BTC.
Monster Byte Profile
Monster Byte launched on July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monster Byte’s official website is monsterbyte.io.
Monster Byte Token Trading
Monster Byte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monster Byte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monster Byte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monster Byte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.