Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 20th. Digitalcoin has a total market capitalization of $63,688.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Digitalcoin has traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Digitalcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000049 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009501 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin (DGC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 32,031,453 coins. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.