Nimiq (CURRENCY:NIM) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. One Nimiq coin can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, LATOKEN, HitBTC and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, Nimiq has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nimiq has a market capitalization of $3.19 million and $127,880.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,048.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.29 or 0.03464753 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.68 or 0.01499159 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.42 or 0.03987759 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.65 or 0.01325380 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00109760 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.86 or 0.01355256 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.37 or 0.00330206 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000336 BTC.
Nimiq (CRYPTO:NIM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2017. Nimiq’s total supply is 4,540,136,350 coins and its circulating supply is 3,464,209,915 coins. The Reddit community for Nimiq is /r/Nimiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nimiq’s official Twitter account is @nimiq. Nimiq’s official website is nimiq.com. Nimiq’s official message board is medium.com/nimiq-network.
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nimiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nimiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.