Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Over the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded 10.7% higher against the dollar. One Infinitecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg and QBTC. Infinitecoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $2,759.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00016649 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Infinitecoin (IFC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,596,274,910 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Infinitecoin is www.infiniteco.in.
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
Infinitecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.