Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. Flash has a total market capitalization of $3.12 million and $127.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Flash has traded up 16.4% against the dollar. One Flash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000086 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007884 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002844 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00385809 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025057 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.95 or 0.01653497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00228872 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004833 BTC.
Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Flash’s official website is flashcoin.io. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.