BUMO (CURRENCY:BU) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. During the last week, BUMO has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. BUMO has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $3.89 million worth of BUMO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BUMO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0361 or 0.00000892 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, Hotbit, CoinBene and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007843 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.64 or 0.00387272 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.95 or 0.01654647 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00228421 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004837 BTC.
BUMO Coin Profile
BUMO’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins. BUMO’s official website is www.bumo.io. BUMO’s official Twitter account is @BUMOproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BUMO is /r/BUMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BUMO
BUMO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Gate.io, Bibox, Hotbit and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUMO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BUMO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BUMO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BUMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUMO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.