Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded 13.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last seven days, Project Coin has traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar. Project Coin has a total market cap of $44,362.00 and approximately $294.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Project Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000081 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00385391 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025552 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.68 or 0.01691549 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007580 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $660.07 or 0.16744711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00236890 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 78.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002871 BTC.
Project Coin Coin Profile
PRJ is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 14,131,619 coins and its circulating supply is 13,831,619 coins. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1. The official website for Project Coin is projectcoin.net.
Project Coin Coin Trading
Project Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Project Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.