Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. During the last seven days, Piggycoin has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Piggycoin has a total market capitalization of $193,078.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Piggycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 49% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00017509 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Piggycoin Coin Profile
Piggycoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 493,175,442 coins. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Piggycoin is piggy-coin.com.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Piggycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Piggycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.