Pascal Lite (CURRENCY:PASL) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. In the last week, Pascal Lite has traded flat against the US dollar. One Pascal Lite coin can currently be purchased for $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC on popular exchanges. Pascal Lite has a market capitalization of $62,192.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Pascal Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00024251 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Pascal Lite Coin Profile
Pascal Lite is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 1st, 2017. Pascal Lite’s total supply is 9,517,400 coins. Pascal Lite’s official Twitter account is @PASLLITE1. Pascal Lite’s official website is pascallite.com.
Pascal Lite Coin Trading
Pascal Lite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Lite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pascal Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.