Condensate (CURRENCY:RAIN) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. Condensate has a market capitalization of $195,678.00 and $234.00 worth of Condensate was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Condensate has traded 19% lower against the US dollar. One Condensate coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $91.02 or 0.02306696 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011383 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004679 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00002501 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001984 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000760 BTC.
Condensate Coin Profile
Condensate (RAIN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 30th, 2017. Condensate’s total supply is 620,860,861 coins. The official message board for Condensate is www.rainblog.de. Condensate’s official Twitter account is @condensate_rain. The official website for Condensate is condensate.co.
Condensate Coin Trading
Condensate can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condensate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Condensate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Condensate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Condensate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condensate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.