Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Ashtead Group (LON: AHT):
- 3/6/2019 – Ashtead Group had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 1,900 ($24.83) to GBX 2,050 ($26.79). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/5/2019 – Ashtead Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 2,800 ($36.59) price target on the stock.
- 3/5/2019 – Ashtead Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 3/5/2019 – Ashtead Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 2/12/2019 – Ashtead Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 1/18/2019 – Ashtead Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from GBX 2,800 ($36.59) to GBX 2,400 ($31.36). They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/14/2019 – Ashtead Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
AHT opened at GBX 1,917.50 ($25.06) on Friday. Ashtead Group plc has a 12-month low of GBX 1,476 ($19.29) and a 12-month high of GBX 2,185 ($28.55).
Ashtead Group (LON:AHT) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, March 5th. The company reported GBX 40 ($0.52) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of GBX 39.90 ($0.52) by GBX 0.10 ($0.00).
Ashtead Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, rents a range of construction and industrial equipment. It offers equipment for use in lifting, powering, generation, moving, digging, compacting, drilling, supporting, scrubbing, pumping, directing, heating, and ventilating works. The company provides various types of construction equipment for non-residential construction markets; and facilities management equipment for the maintenance and repair of facilities.
Featured Article: Marijuana Stocks Future Looks Bright
Receive News & Ratings for Ashtead Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashtead Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.