Ace (CURRENCY:ACE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 15th. In the last week, Ace has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. Ace has a market capitalization of $1.15 million and $364,742.00 worth of Ace was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ace token can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001606 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.16 or 0.16694754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003386 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00049818 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
Ace (CRYPTO:ACE) is a token. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Ace’s total supply is 14,476,036 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,646,911 tokens. Ace’s official Twitter account is @TokenStars and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ace is /r/TokenStars and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ace is tokenstars.com/en/ace.
Ace Token Trading
Ace can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ace directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ace should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ace using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ace and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.