SmartMesh (CURRENCY:SMT) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 21st. One SmartMesh token can now be bought for approximately $0.0089 or 0.00000224 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io and HitBTC. SmartMesh has a market cap of $12.56 million and approximately $63,852.00 worth of SmartMesh was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SmartMesh has traded up 17.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.37 or 0.16215312 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00002383 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00031614 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000143 BTC.
SmartMesh Token Profile
SmartMesh (SMT) is a token. It launched on October 19th, 2017. SmartMesh’s total supply is 3,141,592,653 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,413,716,694 tokens. The official website for SmartMesh is smartmesh.io. SmartMesh’s official Twitter account is @smart_mesh.
Buying and Selling SmartMesh
SmartMesh can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartMesh directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartMesh should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartMesh using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartMesh Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartMesh and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.