Smoke (CURRENCY:SMOKE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 21st. Over the last seven days, Smoke has traded 13% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Smoke coin can now be bought for $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC on popular exchanges. Smoke has a total market cap of $907,450.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Smoke was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011163 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00015832 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Smoke (SMOKE) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on April 22nd, 2018. Smoke’s total supply is 42,999,323 coins and its circulating supply is 20,416,333 coins. The official message board for Smoke is medium.com/smokenetwork. Smoke’s official Twitter account is @SMOKE_io. The official website for Smoke is www.smoke.network.
Smoke Coin Trading
Smoke can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Smoke directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Smoke should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Smoke using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Smoke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Smoke and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.