Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded up 61% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 21st. Obsidian has a market cap of $252,170.00 and $552.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Obsidian has traded up 92.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Obsidian coin can currently be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00018456 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00052607 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00031842 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.41 or 0.03775150 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007422 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00062267 BTC.
Obsidian (CRYPTO:ODN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 24th, 2017. Obsidian’s total supply is 103,194,346 coins and its circulating supply is 63,687,998 coins. Obsidian’s official Twitter account is @ObsidianCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Obsidian is /r/ObsidianProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Obsidian’s official website is obsidianplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Obsidian
Obsidian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obsidian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Obsidian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.