Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Zcoin has a market cap of $33.57 million and $518,894.00 worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zcoin coin can now be bought for $4.95 or 0.00135510 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Coinroom and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Zcoin has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,656.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.91 or 0.03363342 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.77 or 0.01197611 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.02 or 0.03339004 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.01 or 0.01341145 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00114139 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $53.50 or 0.01464048 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00290817 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00023875 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Zcoin (XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,779,338 coins. Zcoin’s official website is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zcoin Coin Trading
Zcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, BX Thailand, TDAX, CryptoBridge, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, QBTC, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Upbit, Coinroom, Indodax and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.