Sugar Exchange (CURRENCY:SGR) traded 18.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Sugar Exchange has traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Sugar Exchange token can now be purchased for about $0.0048 or 0.00000132 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sugar Exchange has a market cap of $108,083.00 and $25.00 worth of Sugar Exchange was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027423 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00002145 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00252034 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.26 or 0.01785820 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00227168 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027739 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
About Sugar Exchange
Sugar Exchange’s genesis date was November 10th, 2017. Sugar Exchange’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,408,254 tokens. Sugar Exchange’s official website is sugarexchange.io. Sugar Exchange’s official Twitter account is @Sugar_Exchange.
Sugar Exchange Token Trading
Sugar Exchange can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sugar Exchange directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sugar Exchange should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sugar Exchange using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sugar Exchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sugar Exchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.