Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. During the last week, Substratum has traded 8.7% higher against the dollar. One Substratum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0443 or 0.00001212 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Binance, Kyber Network and COSS. Substratum has a market cap of $16.97 million and approximately $37,581.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008328 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00249591 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.29 or 0.01788981 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.33 or 0.00228194 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027788 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Substratum’s genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx, Kucoin, BiteBTC, COSS, Radar Relay and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.