IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $752.54 million and $6.82 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOTA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.27 or 0.00007449 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Gate.io, Huobi and Ovis. During the last week, IOTA has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00252161 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.71 or 0.01807928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00227517 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $486.58 or 0.13386908 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027960 BTC.
MIOTA is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Ovis, FCoin, Bitfinex, Upbit, OKEx, HitBTC, CoinFalcon, Coinone and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.