ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. ICON has a market cap of $108.82 million and $8.57 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00006328 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OOOBTC, Upbit, Bithumb and Rfinex. During the last seven days, ICON has traded up 22.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008313 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027582 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00002133 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00251144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.46 or 0.01802243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00225445 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010559 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027935 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
ICON (ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 473,406,688 coins. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, CoinTiger, Allbit, COSS, OKEx, ABCC, Bithumb, OOOBTC, Rfinex, Hotbit, HitBTC, IDEX, Huobi, Binance, DragonEX, Upbit and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.