GlobalCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. One GlobalCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC on exchanges. GlobalCoin has a total market capitalization of $198,439.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GlobalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, GlobalCoin has traded 19.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017859 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00001525 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
GlobalCoin Coin Profile
GlobalCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2013. GlobalCoin’s total supply is 65,171,010 coins. The official website for GlobalCoin is www.globalcoin.info. GlobalCoin’s official Twitter account is @globalcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GlobalCoin
GlobalCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GlobalCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.