Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. In the last week, Cindicator has traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cindicator has a market cap of $17.09 million and approximately $156,590.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cindicator token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000323 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, GOPAX and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008338 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027381 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00252338 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.38 or 0.01783977 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.36 or 0.00228087 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027703 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Cindicator launched on August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,445,976,590 tokens. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cindicator is cindicator.com.
Cindicator Token Trading
Cindicator can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Binance, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cindicator using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.