Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, Bytom has traded up 4.8% against the dollar. One Bytom coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0801 or 0.00002194 BTC on popular exchanges including EXX, CoinEx, Huobi and LBank. Bytom has a market capitalization of $80.29 million and $1.70 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.78 or 0.01199515 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00021807 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00002455 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009242 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Bytom (CRYPTO:BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, BitMart, CoinEx, HitBTC, FCoin, Cryptopia, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io, EXX, CoinEgg, RightBTC, OTCBTC, Neraex, Bibox, OKEx, LBank and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.