Zephyr (CURRENCY:ZEPH) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 11th. One Zephyr token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000160 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Zephyr has traded up 13.7% against the US dollar. Zephyr has a market capitalization of $1.72 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Zephyr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008370 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027402 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00260575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $66.81 or 0.01819008 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00217612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027729 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Zephyr was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Zephyr’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 284,379,797 tokens. Zephyr’s official Twitter account is @bitsparkbtc. Zephyr’s official website is www.bitspark.io/the-zeph-token. Zephyr’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24946.0.html. The Reddit community for Zephyr is /r/bitspark.
Buying and Selling Zephyr
Zephyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zephyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zephyr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zephyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zephyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zephyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.