Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 11th. Zap has a market cap of $1.35 million and approximately $318.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Zap has traded down 11.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Zap token can currently be bought for $0.0102 or 0.00000280 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $467.88 or 0.12795653 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00002414 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00029796 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000818 BTC.
Zap is a token. Its launch date was October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,534,257 tokens. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zap’s official website is www.zap.org.
Zap Token Trading
Zap can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.