Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $9.77 million and $170,890.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BITBOX, Huobi, Ethfinex and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $477.37 or 0.13178012 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00032661 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Profile
Nucleus Vision is a token. Its genesis date was November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,728,770,212 tokens. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision.
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, BITBOX, Koinex, Huobi, CoinBene, Upbit, Ethfinex, Bitrue, Binance, IDEX, Bittrex, WazirX and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.