Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Libra Credit has traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Libra Credit token can currently be purchased for about $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, UEX and OKEx. Libra Credit has a market capitalization of $7.67 million and $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008338 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00002138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00260626 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.39 or 0.01787707 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00224103 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027788 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
About Libra Credit
Libra Credit was first traded on April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. The official website for Libra Credit is www.mycred.io. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Libra Credit Token Trading
Libra Credit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, DDEX, IDEX, Bilaxy, Gate.io, Huobi, Bibox, Kyber Network and UEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Libra Credit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Libra Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.