FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. FlorinCoin has a market cap of $7.63 million and approximately $541,837.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FlorinCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade and Bittrex. During the last seven days, FlorinCoin has traded up 67.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.00 or 0.01176114 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00021716 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00002417 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010133 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00001103 BTC.
FlorinCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FlorinCoin’s total supply is 145,710,081 coins. The Reddit community for FlorinCoin is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FlorinCoin is flo.cash. FlorinCoin’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlorinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.