SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 22nd. SecureCoin has a market cap of $13,647.00 and $1.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SecureCoin has traded 42.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SecureCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014701 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 81.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SecureCoin Coin Profile
SRC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 9,772,936 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecureCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.