Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 22nd. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $8.79 million and $74,573.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00004161 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Tidex. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00001209 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00016914 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00057403 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00035901 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.28 or 0.03306338 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009245 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 40.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00001497 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 66,983,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 58,533,531 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, CoinExchange, Liqui and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.