Menlo One (CURRENCY:ONE) traded up 14.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 22nd. In the last seven days, Menlo One has traded 45.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Menlo One token can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart and IDEX. Menlo One has a market cap of $222,271.00 and $6,711.00 worth of Menlo One was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.53 or 0.02121358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00180662 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00214429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027931 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00015191 BTC.
About Menlo One
Menlo One’s genesis date was September 16th, 2018. Menlo One’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,404,658 tokens. Menlo One’s official Twitter account is @menloone and its Facebook page is accessible here. Menlo One’s official message board is medium.com/menlo-one. The Reddit community for Menlo One is /r/menloone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Menlo One is www.menlo.one.
Menlo One Token Trading
Menlo One can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Menlo One directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Menlo One should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Menlo One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Menlo One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Menlo One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.