ZSEcoin (CURRENCY:ZSE) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 20th. In the last seven days, ZSEcoin has traded up 40.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ZSEcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0131 or 0.00000197 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ZSEcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of ZSEcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.67 or 0.01936247 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007698 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006039 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ZSEcoin (CRYPTO:ZSE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 17th, 2016. ZSEcoin’s total supply is 7,117,419 coins. ZSEcoin’s official Twitter account is @PrestigeCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZSEcoin is zsecoin.com.
ZSEcoin Coin Trading
ZSEcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZSEcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZSEcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZSEcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZSEcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZSEcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.