SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. One SnowGem coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0394 or 0.00001101 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. In the last seven days, SnowGem has traded up 15.4% against the dollar. SnowGem has a market capitalization of $441,491.00 and $71,266.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,597.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $119.49 or 0.03323374 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.22 or 0.03427245 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.11 or 0.00865352 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.21 or 0.01229747 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00118788 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.91 or 0.01471580 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.25 or 0.00312803 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00024190 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
SnowGem (CRYPTO:XSG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,197,811 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.