Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. One Olympus Labs token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0504 or 0.00001398 BTC on exchanges including Kyber Network, IDEX, FCoin and Bibox. Olympus Labs has a market capitalization of $1.93 million and approximately $35,186.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Olympus Labs has traded 15% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $460.52 or 0.12767544 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029449 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00001305 BTC.
Olympus Labs Token Profile
Olympus Labs is a token. Its genesis date was November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,345,709 tokens. The official message board for Olympus Labs is medium.com/olympuslabsbc. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Olympus Labs
Olympus Labs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DDEX, FCoin, IDEX, OKEx and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Olympus Labs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Olympus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olympus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.