Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. One Noku token can now be purchased for $0.0949 or 0.00002643 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. Noku has a market capitalization of $2.19 million and approximately $11,221.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Noku has traded 33.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008962 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028329 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.13 or 0.02091737 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00179116 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00210805 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028308 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.59 or 0.00489525 BTC.
Noku was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,977 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,082,250 tokens. The official website for Noku is www.noku.io. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Noku Token Trading
Noku can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noku should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Noku using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.