Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 20th. Megacoin has a market cap of $109,907.00 and $6.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Megacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0029 or 0.00000081 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, Megacoin has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.19 or 0.00866644 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00002135 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00018341 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012863 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00001884 BTC.
- StarCoin (KST) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000185 BTC.
MEC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 37,756,700 coins. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Megacoin’s official website is www.megacoin.eu. Megacoin’s official message board is megacointalk.org. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Megacoin
Megacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Megacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Megacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.