Madcoin (CURRENCY:MDC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. One Madcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0313 or 0.00000407 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Madcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Madcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Madcoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006375 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00019063 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00249916 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00013656 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00001857 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Madcoin Coin Profile
Madcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 13th, 2014. Madcoin’s total supply is 10,004,820 coins. Madcoin’s official website is madcoin.life. Madcoin’s official Twitter account is @MDCTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Madcoin
Madcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Madcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Madcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Madcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Madcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Madcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.