Lamden (CURRENCY:TAU) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. One Lamden token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0284 or 0.00000788 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, HitBTC, Radar Relay and IDEX. In the last seven days, Lamden has traded up 22.3% against the US dollar. Lamden has a total market capitalization of $4.03 million and $20,523.00 worth of Lamden was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00065860 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00011111 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
Lamden (CRYPTO:TAU) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 27th, 2017. Lamden’s total supply is 288,090,567 tokens and its circulating supply is 142,215,728 tokens. The official website for Lamden is lamden.io. The official message board for Lamden is blog.lamden.io. Lamden’s official Twitter account is @LamdenTau and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lamden is /r/lamden and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Lamden
Lamden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, DEx.top, Radar Relay and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lamden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lamden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lamden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lamden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lamden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.