Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000211 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $107,091.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded down 30.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008909 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.53 or 0.02097806 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.55 or 0.00181813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00212002 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028260 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00489175 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash’s genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.