DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 20th. In the last week, DAO.Casino has traded up 30.6% against the US dollar. One DAO.Casino token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000303 BTC on exchanges. DAO.Casino has a total market capitalization of $1.82 million and approximately $818.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009542 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00043995 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DAO.Casino is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. DAO.Casino’s official website is dao.casino.
DAO.Casino Token Trading
DAO.Casino can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAO.Casino should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAO.Casino using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO.Casino and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.