Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 20th. Beatcoin has a total market cap of $37,917.00 and $0.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Beatcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0249 or 0.00000318 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Beatcoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.83 or 0.01936641 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007735 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006029 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00002724 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Beatcoin (CRYPTO:XBTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. The official website for Beatcoin is beatcoin.info. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin.
Beatcoin Coin Trading
Beatcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beatcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.