TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last week, TRON has traded 5.9% higher against the dollar. One TRON coin can now be bought for about $0.0245 or 0.00000656 BTC on exchanges including Zebpay, Exmo, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and DigiFinex. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.63 billion and $142.14 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008877 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002904 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027269 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.22 or 0.02070950 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00178770 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00217145 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027125 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00495729 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000602 BTC.
TRON was first traded on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,252,117,413 coins and its circulating supply is 66,652,905,757 coins. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TRON is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OTCBTC, Braziliex, Exrates, Coinnest, Bit-Z, LBank, BitForex, Allcoin, Cryptopia, IDAX, CoinTiger, Zebpay, DigiFinex, Bitbns, Tokenomy, Bibox, DragonEX, Stocks.Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, WazirX, Cobinhood, Neraex, Fatbtc, Sistemkoin, Coinrail, CoinBene, LiteBit.eu, Liqui, Kryptono, Tidex, OKEx, Bittrex, Huobi, Livecoin, CoinEgg, IDCM, Mercatox, CoinEx, Trade Satoshi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exmo, CoinFalcon, YoBit, Indodax, Kucoin, Bithumb, Liquid, BitFlip, Rfinex, ChaoEX, Ovis, Koinex, OEX, BTC-Alpha, Cryptomate, Hotbit, DDEX, LATOKEN, RightBTC, Bitfinex, Coindeal, CoinExchange, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.