Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 19th. One Loopring token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0685 or 0.00001829 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, DragonEX, CoinExchange and Bittrex. Loopring has a total market cap of $54.01 million and approximately $8.62 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded up 69% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008853 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002892 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027195 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.11 or 0.02060365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.73 or 0.00179878 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00218368 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027079 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.98 or 0.00507222 BTC.
Loopring launched on August 6th, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,955,752 tokens and its circulating supply is 788,984,491 tokens. Loopring’s official website is loopring.org. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring’s official message board is medium.com/@loopring.
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bithumb, Tokenomy, CoinExchange, OKEx, OTCBTC, YoBit, Upbit, DragonEX, AirSwap, Gate.io, IDAX, Bittrex, Ethfinex, Binance, Bitbns and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.