SIMDAQ (CURRENCY:SMQ) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 14th. Over the last week, SIMDAQ has traded down 31.8% against the US dollar. One SIMDAQ token can now be bought for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000285 BTC on exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. SIMDAQ has a market capitalization of $180,069.00 and $0.00 worth of SIMDAQ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008997 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028540 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.23 or 0.02152892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00162575 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00206176 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028242 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028228 BTC.
SIMDAQ Token Profile
SIMDAQ’s total supply is 24,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,623,189 tokens. SIMDAQ’s official Twitter account is @simdaq_official. SIMDAQ’s official website is simdaq.com/#. The official message board for SIMDAQ is medium.com/simdaq-blog.
Buying and Selling SIMDAQ
SIMDAQ can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIMDAQ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIMDAQ should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SIMDAQ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIMDAQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIMDAQ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.