OsmiumCoin (CURRENCY:OS76) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Over the last seven days, OsmiumCoin has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar. One OsmiumCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0265 or 0.00000303 BTC on popular exchanges. OsmiumCoin has a total market capitalization of $23,710.00 and $0.00 worth of OsmiumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.86 or 0.00860437 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00019129 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00001084 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00013011 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00001736 BTC.
OsmiumCoin Coin Profile
OsmiumCoin (OS76) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 5th, 2016. OsmiumCoin’s total supply is 894,026 coins. OsmiumCoin’s official Twitter account is @OS76_OsmiumCoin.
OsmiumCoin Coin Trading
OsmiumCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OsmiumCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OsmiumCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OsmiumCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OsmiumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OsmiumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.