Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Newton Coin Project has a market cap of $132,717.00 and approximately $243.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, cfinex, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. In the last week, Newton Coin Project has traded down 29.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000188 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Profile
Newton Coin Project is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 107,166,007,540 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official website is www.newtoncoin.site. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex, BiteBTC, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newton Coin Project should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.