MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. MassGrid has a market cap of $3.09 million and approximately $6,903.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MassGrid has traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar. One MassGrid coin can now be purchased for $0.0581 or 0.00001621 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, QBTC and CoinEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,588.99 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $118.56 or 0.03307477 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.81 or 0.03509709 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.86 or 0.00860437 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $43.59 or 0.01215397 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00118447 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.77 or 0.01527969 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00329677 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
MassGrid (CRYPTO:MGD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 132,509,157 coins and its circulating supply is 53,193,056 coins. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid. MassGrid’s official website is www.massgrid.com.
MassGrid Coin Trading
MassGrid can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, ChaoEX and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MassGrid should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MassGrid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MassGrid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MassGrid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.