Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Eden has a total market capitalization of $2.96 million and approximately $134,699.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Eden has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar. One Eden token can now be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Bilaxy, Hotbit and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008984 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028587 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $76.95 or 0.02147084 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162477 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00206160 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028280 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028294 BTC.
Eden Token Profile
Eden’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 819,992,054 tokens. Eden’s official website is edenchain.io. Eden’s official message board is edenchain.io/get-started/blog. Eden’s official Twitter account is @edenchainio. The Reddit community for Eden is /r/edenchainio.
Eden Token Trading
Eden can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BitForex, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.