SixEleven (CURRENCY:611) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. SixEleven has a market capitalization of $25,459.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of SixEleven was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SixEleven coin can now be bought for about $0.0547 or 0.00001500 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last week, SixEleven has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded down 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000145 BTC.
SixEleven (611) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 21st, 2015. SixEleven’s total supply is 465,790 coins. SixEleven’s official website is 611project.org. SixEleven’s official Twitter account is @611Coin.
Buying and Selling SixEleven
SixEleven can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SixEleven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SixEleven should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SixEleven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SixEleven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SixEleven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.