ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. ShowHand has a total market capitalization of $123,455.00 and $41,111.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ShowHand has traded 23% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ShowHand token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Mercatox and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009052 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027847 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.19 or 0.02351823 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00163444 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00211529 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027567 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027579 BTC.
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio. The official website for ShowHand is www.showhand.io.
Buying and Selling ShowHand
ShowHand can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Hotbit, IDEX, Mercatox and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShowHand should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ShowHand using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.